Consultancy & training
If you don't know where to start, we can assist with a full OH needs assessment, review of your health & safety policy and/or risk assessments, workplace health initiatives or any other requirements you might have. We're happy to discuss any project, large or small.
Consultancy, Risk Management and OH Needs Assessment
If you are not sure where to begin, or you are just embarking on a journey to improve employee health and wellbeing, we can provide services including:
- Workplace risk assessments and development of a Health & Safety Policy
- Development of policies and procedures to minimise risk in the workplace, including those related to stress, display screen use, musculoskeletal problems, noise, vibration, dust and other hazardous substances
- Helping you to understand how Occupational Health services could benefit your organisation and your employees
- Helping you to best make use of your Occupational Health service
- Advice on your legal obligations as an employer, and how to avoid facing the Employment Tribunal or a Health & Safety prosecution or claim when things go wrong.
We are keen to spread the message of workplace health and safety throughout Jersey, and we are able to design and deliver bespoke training programmes including:
The HR / Occupational Health interface
Managing ill-health absence – the biopsychosocial model
Health and Work Law for Directors and Managers
Health risks in construction (including noise, vibration, dust and hazardous substances)
Please get in touch if you have any specific training needs we could help with